- Buy a coffee mug, fill it with M&Ms and give it to a coworker.
- Find a photo of you and your best friend, print it out, put it in a frame and give it to her as a gift.
- Buy a blank “Thank You” card, write a note to your pastor or minister, and mail the card.
- Call your mom.
- Buy your wife one long-stemmed rose and bring it home after work…just because.
- Stop at your friend’s favorite ice cream stand or bakery and buy her a $5 gift certificate.
- While you’re at the grocery store, pick up an extra bottle of your buddy’s favorite barbecue sauce.
- Buy a $5 iTunes gift card and give it to a college student.
- Play kickball with your kids.
Life is hectic and stressful. People need to smile and know that their friends and loved ones are thinking of them. It doesn’t take much to make someone’s day!
What are some ways you can make someone’s day today?
Church marketing is simple and it’s relational. It’s meeting needs and loving neighbors. Learn more about the Hands and Feet Marketing approach to church marketing.