Take time on this Veterans Day to honor those men and women who have sacrificed and served in the armed forces.
Here are a few suggestions:
- Participate in a local Veterans Day service today.
- Call a veteran you know and thank him or her for serving.
- Assemble and send a care package to a soldier serving overseas.
- Visit the family of a deployed soldier and bring a full dinner. (Include dessert!)
- Babysit for a mom whose husband is deployed.
- Write a letter to a veteran or a soldier to thank them for fighting to preserve the freedoms we enjoy.
How will you honor a soldier or a soldier’s family today?
Learn about our church marketing services and see how Hands and Feet Marketing can help you rethink and refresh your church marketing strategies.